PIC is an Indigenous Consulting business which maintains a majority owned, led and staffed Indigenous operation.
PIC is an Indigenous Consulting business which maintains a majority owned, led and staffed Indigenous operation. The Indigenous Co-Owners, have a 51% share in PIC and PwC Australia owns the remaining 49%. We are a separate member firm in the PwC global network.
The unique power of our business is the combination of our Indigenous expertise and experience, with PwC's world-leading professional services capability. Our aim is to help enable positive change by providing trusted professional services and advice to government, corporate and community clients on Indigenous matters.
Here are five reasons why you should consider joining us:
One of the main reasons to consider joining PwC Indigenous Consulting is the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that have a direct impact on Indigenous communities. The division works with Indigenous organizations and businesses to help them achieve their goals and overcome challenges. This can include projects related to economic development, governance, community engagement, and more.
Another reason to join PwC Indigenous Consulting is the opportunity to work with a diverse team of experts. The division is made up of a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds, including Indigenous peoples, consultants, and subject matter experts. This diversity allows for a wide range of perspectives and ideas to be brought to the table, which can lead to more creative and effective solutions for clients.
Joining PwC Indigenous Consulting also offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience and skills. The division provides its employees with training and development opportunities, as well as the chance to work on complex and challenging projects. This can help individuals grow their careers and develop new skills that can be applied to other areas of their lives.
PwC Indigenous Consulting also provides the opportunity to make a positive impact on Indigenous communities. The division's work helps Indigenous communities and organizations to achieve their goals, and can lead to economic development, improved governance, and stronger communities. This can be incredibly rewarding for individuals who want to make a difference in the world.
Finally, joining PwC Indigenous Consulting can also be a great opportunity to be part of a global organization. We are one of the largest professional services firms in the world, and the Indigenous Consulting division is part of a global network of offices and experts. This can provide employees with opportunities to work on projects and collaborate with colleagues from around the world.
In conclusion, joining PwC Indigenous Consulting is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about working with Indigenous communities and organizations, and who want to make a positive impact on these communities. The division offers a wide range of projects, a diverse team of experts, valuable experience and skills, opportunities to make a positive impact, and the chance to be part of a global organization. If you are interested in making a difference in the world and growing your career, PwC Indigenous Consulting may be the perfect fit for you.
PwC and PwC’s Indigenous Consulting (PIC) have a joint commitment to improving outcomes for First Nations people and communities through employment and building careers.
What's you next step?
Explore our student programs
Jason Smart: Cybersecurity & Digital TrustJason shares his Cybersecurity journey and dives into the work he gets to do as part of PwC's Cybersecurity & Digital Trust team.
Solving important problems with CFO AdvisoryCFO Advisory is one of our newer Assurance practices, but it's quickly growing with exciting challenges to explore. Learn more about solving important problems...
Meet Tahlia Hall, Manager Internal AuditTahlia shares how she has grown her career with PwC over nearly a decade, from Vacationer to Manager in our Adelaide office.
Chiara DCruz: Transformation AssuranceMeet Chiara, an Associate in PwC's Adelaide office. Chiara shares how she found her passions as a young professional, as part of the Transformation Assurance...